Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday-Freaky Friday

Today.Friday.

Job Application
Applied for some stupid flyer distributor job and part-time sales job. Flyer job supposed to start tomorrow. But the person say his supervisor will call to liase the pay and stuff, but never call, so how? Sales job, upon hearing i am a student, did not reply. Like.. %^&*!!

Amplifier
Sold my Peavey guitar amp to supplement some cash. Some emo guy wannabe bought from me.

15% Target Alert!!
O.M.F.G i realised my malay class got this hottie! Had to sit next to her after my teacher rearranged our seats. Damn! Bye Desiree, Hello Cherlene! Haha probably part of the 85% but goddammit who cares! Now i look forward to the last 2 malay classes haha. 21, study at NUS chemical engineering. Hmm, my 'targets' are always damn older than me. :)

Malay Class
Malay is honestly quite tough to memorise. Haha maybe cause' i never take the effort to memorise it. Saya nama Chris, umur saya lapan belas tahun. Saya tak ada kawan perempuan.. haha, masih bujang lor. Saya suka sa orang perumpuan, tapi dia tak tahu saya suka dia lah.. nanti dia takut aku sia! Saya sedang belajar behasa melayu dua bulan.. Okie lah.. kadang kadang quite sian.

Haha like wtf you must be thinking. I think some sentences got grammatical error though. If you are a malay, don't laugh k :D