Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday-YAWN

Today.Friday.

Partial SF Gathering
Yesterday 7 of us gathered at Jan's house. Had grilled fish(I COOKED IT!.. okie maybe not. I just put the fishes into the microwave. Does that count?), baked beans, swedish IKEA meatballs, chocolate fondue with fruits, and loads of tidbits. :D




(2nd-4th pic:me n Estee),5th pic:Candid pic,6th pic:Dysfunctional 'Family'..I'm sppose to be the dad? Haha :D

Workout
Because of all the junk i ate, this morning i woke up at 7am, headed straight to my gym at Parkway(Planet Fitness), and ran 6.5km(1 hour), and did 30mins of weights. BURN BURN BURN!

Mom
Ok situation is honestly bad. Its like having a cold war. We are not on speaking terms. Avoiding her to prevent any confrontation. I wish she would just accept it, move on and speak to me. So as of now, Clara is her only daughter.

Jap food
I found out about this Japanese food next to Tampinese Swimming Pool that sells sushi from 99cents up! It also uses the conveyor belt system.. Probably will try there soon. Till then, I AM CRAVING FOR SAKAE SUSHI! P.S Fish if you are reading this, jio me out for Sakae.