Monday, September 18, 2006

monday-butt.in.the.gym

Today. Monday

JOB APPLICATION
Still no calls. Dammit.

MOM

Mom gave me $10 today because she pitied me having so little cash. Officially, right now i have $19. I hate taking money from her especially when she is working two jobs to support this family while my fucker dad does nothing but laze around. I hate him, i feel so sorry for my mom. She pays every goddamn bill, school fees, tuition fees, food, transport etc.. The only thing he pays for are newspapers, and thats because he wants to read them. If there is ever a main reason why i don't like guys, my dad would be it. To support myself, i'll work and study at the same time. But this useless s.o.a.b just sits at home and watch tv 24/7, does not want to sell his car even though he can't pay the coe and stuff, and even borrows money from Clara and I. Such a fucked-up asshole.

HAIR

Damn Sandy. Cut my hair at the top so short i can't even style it. Juang says i look like a little boy now. Eeeks.

FLAB TO FIT JOURNEY

Today's Workout:
Ran 6.5km in 50 mins

Kickboxing 40 mins

Weight Training 45 mins






Inside Amore's locker room. As you can see, my arms are not yet sculpted. Give me another 5-6 months.