Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday-Fucking Bad Day

Today.Sunday.

Fucking Bad Day.

Flyer Job
I got fucking cheated of my money. They refused to pay me because i did not complete 10 blocks. I thot they wouldn't check like yesterday so i only did 9. Fuck. I am feeling so pissed, so fucking pissed. A really horrible day. Wasted 2 days of work. 2 fucking weekends GONE. I could have done ALOT of things. FUCK YOU dammit.

Lip piercing
So i finally did it. I finally pierced my lips. At bugis village for only $20. The guy who pierced my lips was damn funny lah, and the funny thing was that he seemed like those scary looking uncle with tatoos and purple hair. Haha you so can't judge a person by his/her looks. Was it painful? Sorta. I teared when it pierced thru'. Funny thing was that there was no blood. Maybe i am not human? My mom doesn't know of course. She just came into my room and I tilt my head down so she can't see the stud. How long can I hide right.. Shucks. P.S i tink the piercing not straight leh.. abit crooked, cos of my jaw alignment. :(

Jing Yu if you are reading this, I wanna tell you how much I appreciate you. Like when I was so pissed just now and wanted someone to talk to/vent my anger about the flyer job thingy, and I sms you, you came all the way down to Bugis to meet me even though you had to work tomorrow morning and you probably wanted to rest at home too. Well, love ya man. You are really the meaning of 'a best friend'.