Sunday, September 17, 2006

sunday-so.long,goodbye.

This is my second (or third?) blog. I am always unable to maintain my blogs so hopefully this will last.

Today. Sunday.

D*S***E
This afternoon was the last time i'll be attending her KS class. I am so gonna miss her.. She is what i look for in a person- funny, good-looking, and we get along well. Damn.. I really like her, but she's straight. And 28. Haha.. Well, at least i got her number and even if we can't be together, i'm glad i got to know another crazy friend :D Next sat n sun she'll be at Parkway demonstrating kickboxing. Will be going down prob on sun wif Shermain.. haha main wants to see how my crush looks like. Sunday, come quickly!

JOB APPLICATION
Still waiting for phonecall from Pacific Coffee, Coffee Bean and Rusty. Damn i applied on thurs so why haven they called?! I so need a job, even if they pay $4.50 an hour.. Its still cash!

SAKAE SUSHI
Had sakae yesterday.. alone haha. 9 colour plates for $9. Ate: 5 softshell crab temaki, 2 softshell crab maki, 1 beancurd & 1 fried maki. Damn, now i hafta work harder at the gym for the next few days to compensate for wat i ate! Looking forward to having Sakae wif Jing Yu on thurs.

FLAB TO FIT JOURNEY
Lost another kg. Now i am 55.5kg. Damn happy. Not satisfied. Total loss:4.5kg.