Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday-Met Up Wif Ang

Today.Tuesday.

Went out with Ang.
Met up with Xinyi at City Hall. Was looking forward to mting her.. Miss her so much! So we had Kenny Rogers, which totally killed my diet. Oh, i put on 0.5kg.. SHIT! I weighed and i saw 56kg.. Gotta be more careful about what i eat now! NO MORE COOKIES TILL I LOSE THAT 0.5KG!

Okie back to Ang Xinyi.. After meal Martin joined us.. And i guess i didn't like it.. But what could I say rite when she asked me whether he could come, how can I say No? So anyway he came and I felt really extra. Couldn't talk to her, which was the whole main purpose of me meeting up with her. Just felt like going home. Well anyway, i sorta observed that he is so ungentleman! Like.. So posssive and treat her like a slave? That was how I felt.. Which was quite fucked up because Ang is so dear to me and I hate it when I see her being treated this way! Can't stand boys.. Damn they are either stupid, horny, jealous or immature! That's why i like girlswomen. Girls are childish people who wants to be pampered.