Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday-Rotting At Home

Today.Friday.

No School Today!
Didn't have to go to school today (and ytd too!) cause' Paige canceled class. Think she's probably down with a bug. I don't mean to sound evil, but thank god for bugs! At least we poor students can stay at home and rot/rest!

Went to gym in the morning to do my weights. Was planning to do a quick 40 mins run on the threadmill, but I was starving and abit sian so in the end decided not to run. Haha. Anyway I'll be going back later at night for cardio work. Going for Body Combat class. Heard the instructor,Sue, is a hottie. :D Haha I always love extra motivations to work out! So now I can't go for my last malay class today since it clashes with my Body Combat. But its okie lah don't think 1 lesson is gonna make me super fluent with my malay. But 1 workout is damn important to lose that weight.

Joan Liew, my local idol and inspiration.


Jackie Warner, my idol and inspiration #2.


Jillian Michaels, trainer of the Biggest Loser show. She used to be overweight!OMG!


My New Hair Pics



I realised, after looking at my old photos from a couple of months back, that my face has shrunk! And I look like a bloated watermelon last time! EEKKS!!

My Twinie
Its official. Shermain Tan Si Min is my twin. My Twinie. Haha.