Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday- Skipped sch/gym/sakae

Today.Friday.

3.5 hours at the gym
Because of yesterday's indulgence in Gelare and today's Sakae, I spent 3 and a half hours (2 sessions) working my ass off. Went to the gym at 12.15p.m. First session would be just walking. But don't under estimate the power of walking. Because walking at 6km/hr on an incline of 11 is hard work. It is so steep I couldn't let my hands off or else I will fall off the treadmill. Walked for 1 and a half hour, but by the one hour mark I thought I couldn't feel my toes. Total distance covered was 8km. I walked 8km. OMFG. Then I left at 2.30pm to meet Fish for Sakae.

Sakae Sushi
Met Fish. Was quite disappointed when she said she had to leave a 3.45pm cause I thought we could spend more time together. But its okie lah Fishy Poon if you are reading which I know you will, cause I understand. K? Haha so no worries and don't beat yourself to death. I should do that for you. Haha JOKING!

Service at Parkway's Sakae is SLOW. Repeat: S.L.O.W. Our temaki and chawanmushi took like super long to arrive. I was joking maybe they had to go and catch the chicken to make it lay eggs. And there was this super weird waitress. She spoke like as if she had worked 1000 years without rest, and she had this 'mentally unsound' look. When she suddenly pop her face between me and Fish, I almost had a heart attack due to the freakish face. Readers BEWARE.

Had around 20 plates. Mostly soft shell crab temaki and soft shell crab maki. Had a few fried maki (sinful), tofu and some tuna stuff. Haha as usual I don't eat the rice so I stuff the rice in between plates. We left around 4p.m, which was record time for me to leave a Sakae's buffet cause I'll usually stay till 6.

Went home
After Sakae I decided to go home first. Didn't know whether I should go back to school cause today supposed to do and submit MIS case 3 work. But in the end too lazy to go school. Reached home, felt so sick cause I was so full. For once, I actually had a feeling of 'hatred' for Sakae. I just wanted to puke.

Went back to gym
Reached the gym around 7pm. Did my weights (back & biceps today) for 20 mins, then went to walk on the treadmill for 30mins. Same incline, same speed. I hate running on treadmills, but I totally love walking. The key to being consistent in exercising is to do what you like. If you hate running, then find an alternative, like sports/walking/group classes/eclip trainer. Endless choices.

Went for Body Combat class at 8p.m. Good class today! At the end both my feet had this sharp pain. I think its probably due to the walking. But no pain, no gain :) I'm feeling so shagged now. Tomorrow morning still got spinning (cycling) class.