Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday-Update

-UPDATE-

Body Combat Class
As I said in my earlier post, I heard that the instructor of the Body Combat class is a hottie. And also because I saw her picture in the Planet Fitness Schedule Guide. When I saw her in real life, she is erm.. Not that pretty lah, but DAMN MUSCULAR. And she has a DAMN DEEP VOICE (mine is deep, hers is like a man-dere's a difference), which might indicates she is taking or was on steroids. Because steroids deepens a woman's voice as a side-effect. Hmm.

The class was damn fun! Not as tiring as Rasol's kickboxing, but it is so fun because this group of guys (are they gays? you can never tell who's who at the gym) kept shouting and it sorta made the class damn energetic, unlike Amore's 'cause maybe girls/ladies are more reserved? Haha.

Before class I ran for 30 mins (3.5km) to burn off the calories of the cookies I ate. Haha, the price of cheating. Tonight's dinner was a can of tuna and massive volume of Iceberg Lettuce. Haha 30grams of protein to feed the muscles and lots of fibre. Haha 'cause no money right now to buy protein shakes so bo bian gotta find the cheapest subsitute for protein- tuna cans (Only 123 cals and 30grams of protein)! Yummy. But my sister was like, "What kind of food is this?". Haha, to her dinner meant like RICE, HOR-FUN, NOODLES, at the very least, BREAD. Which i believe most people have this mindset too. -_-" Those food are HIGH in calories and LOW in nutritional values. So it makes you wonder WHY people still eat them.

Why do couples fight over the smallest thing?
Shermain sms me at 7pm plus and told me she was stuck in the middle of a couple's quarrel, N and C. Which makes me wonder, why do people in love fight over stupid things like, WHERE TO EAT?!?! It probably is a sign that the relationship is growing cold, and that the couple is still hanging on because of familarity, and its tiring to get to know a new person all over again. Its like repeating a process. Love- and the trouble it brings. Ain't I glad I am single. (Not really haha) :)