Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday- Oct 23

Today.Monday.

Stupid blog system
On Friday, after typing a whole chunk of words, I tried to upload it. But the system suddenly screwed up and my whole post went missing! I was too pissed to blog until today. Please God-of-blogs, don't screw me up this time round again.

Gym
Went to the gym at 10am to do a quick 1 hr weights workout and 15mins run because I had to be in school by 1pm for MIS project meeting with Min. Whined to Liz about my sore arse and sore quads.

MIS
Min came late so I hung around school with a couple of friends. Today only Min and I and this other gal came for class. Poor Paige. No one can be bothered about her class. Anyway Min and I left after we completed our MS Excel entry. Well at least we are faster than the rest now. :)

Rebellious kids
On bus 69, Min and I talked about how pissed our moms are with us. Her mom is pissed with her for being rebellious (clubbing, smoking, tattoo-would be pissed too if I were her mom haha. Which mom wouldn't be), and my mom is pissed with me for my piercing. It sure ain't easy to be a parent. Cute babies with fat cheeks might just turn into a tattooed, profanity-spewing monster.