Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Monday-Sch Starts.

Today.Monday.

School starts
Oh God, Culture & Expression is BORING! Like.. what is culture, how can we apply culture in our design.. HUH?!?! So I left halfway.. Couldn't take it anymore. Well, at least there were good-looking people in my class. 15% or 85%? Haha.. Devin(my lecturer) said that our final assignment we can choose to go to Sentosa or Marina Bay, then Selina(my fellow ADMer) said "instead of baywatch, we can hunkwatch" and I just smiled politely. Hunks? Eeww.. Bring on the babes! Haha! Obviously she thinks I'm into guys.. Which is so weird cause' its so obvious I'm not? Like duh.. Wonder is she trying to act stupid about my sexuality or is she really stupid..

Started a blog to sell my christian books
Jing Yu's words sparked an idea in my fantastic brain. SELL MY CHRISTIAN BOOKS TO EARN EXTRA CASH! So i decided to post it on blogspot.

http://christiansale.blogspot.com

Gym
Went for Power Attack (similar to Hi/Lo aerobics). OMG the instructor, Kel, is soooo gay! Haha. And I saw Shermain's gay friend Ryan too! Haha, what is it, gay land? Haha. Even the receptionist is also quite sissy. Haha. No wonder they say fitness clubs got alot of gays. Haha. So girls, don't bother hitting the gym to 'catch' good-looking guys- as said by Desiree. Talking about Des, I miss her crappy jokes. Big Time. :(

After gym I was starving mad. And Parkway has totally nothing to eat. So i went to McDonalds and ordered their grilled chicken. Grilled chicken foldover has 390kcal. That includes Mayo. So without the mayo it will probably be ard 300kcal. I amazed myself by asking for NO MAYO and EXTRA LETTUCE. 5 months ago if you told me this is what I'll be ordering at Macs, I'll probably laugh at your face and think you are mad. Geez..