Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday- School, Gym

Today.Monday.

School.
Went to school slightly earlier today to print my poster. God, bloody design school now charges us for printing! Already the high expenses we stupid design students pay for our materials.. Idiots. Culture class was suppose to start at 12p.m but I was still hanging outside the lecture hall with Estee, Jan, Clar and Emily.. And a damn irritating Phoebe. Gosh I swear I never knew how one person could be so oblivious to how much I and the rest of us hate her! Its like she TOTALLY don't get the hints we show to get her off our backs- the eye rolling, the nonchalent attitude.. Hey housefly, just zoom off my back! TWAT! Anyway I went in late.. again. Haha. I'm late everyday. On purpose. Haha. Centre of attention. Attention seeker. I AM thick skin ya noe.. Haha.

Halfway through the lecture I left and hung out with them again-without Phoebe. Haha. I just had to add that in! :) Went back in like 45mins later. Which anyway the class ended like 10mins after I went in. Haha. I love classes with freedom!

Is Paige an Idiot?
Honestly I don't mean to insult my lecturer, but really! Who takes 1 hour and 15 mins to teach how to draw a flowchart?!?! Its like a DUH thing! I mean, just show us the basic functions of the software and that will do! Gosh! So I honestly went to MIS class for NOTHING. Damn waste of time. And poor Jan was feeling sick.

Gym
MIS class ended like at 4.15p.m so decided to go to the gym earlier. Was actually planning to go at 6.45p.m. So I met Keith, a personal trainer, and I asked him to show me some weight training for my Latissimus Dorsi..erm, which is sorta like your side back muscles haha. He showed me the assisted chin up machine. How to use and stuff. Then he went away so I carried on doing. I think I didn't focus on my Lats enough because I was feeling mainly my biceps? So anyway he came up to me and then started saying that oh I should sign up for at least 5 personal training sessions with him cause I don't even know the basics like working the back muscles. And that running on the threadmill is not enought to lose weight.

DUH! Of course I know its a combination of cardio, weights and diet! He thinks I am stupid? Haha. All that selling.. Haha. But of course I would love to have personal training lah, its a guaranteed way to get the looks I want, plus you learn all the right stuff. But hello, not EVERYONE can afford. $400 for 5 sessions! I told him if I want I hafta wait till I find a job first during my hols, cos student where got money. But come to think of it, if I do get a personal trainer, I am not sure whether I want Keith. I mean, he knows his stuff, you can tell by his body haha, but I am not sure whether I like his personality and stuff. Well, find a job first Chris. Haha.

I am feeling happy. Haha. Because Ronald (my fellow Admer) said that I lost weight and I look different and better now! And amanda (my fellow Admer too) said I am more confident now! Haha. Nothing beats compliments. I am a sucker for it!

Oh, did I metion I am going to sign up for Basic Exercise Course (BEC)? Its my first step to... haha a job in the fitness industry? But for now, its just to equip myself with more knowledge. So if I pass, anyone wants personal training by me? :)