Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday-got cartel job

Today.Saturday.

Spinning Class
Went for Ram's spinning class in the morning. T-I-R-E-D.

Got a call from Cartel
Cafe Cartel called, and I GOT THE JOB! Start next week, the manager will call me tmr to confirm with me the schedule. Haha, hey Shin, Cafe Carcrk sia.. after your Os you also come Carcrk and work :)

Skipped the Banquet Job
After Cartel called, I decided not to work the Banquet job later. 1)Was too freaked out by the serving of dishes. 2)Its a fucking tiring job. 3)Gonna work at Cartel soon. Hence I sms the lady an told her I had school. But at 5p.m, someone tried to call me. I didn't recognise that number, and freaked out wondering whether its Suntec people, so I did not answer the call.

Cut Hair
Went to Bugis's Fame Salon to cut my hair. Haven gone to Nicky to cut my hair for a while already, because I have been going to a salon opposite my school. Convenient and cheap. Except that it sucks. Well, pay more for better quality I guess.

So I had my hair cut for $30, but its worth it, cause I can always trust Nicky with my hair and know that she won't 'destroy' it.