Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday- Met Michelle/Went queensway

Today. Saturday.

Spinning Class
Woke up this morning, just didn't feel like going for spinning class. Just wanted to skip exercise today! But of course I didn't give in to my head's demon voices and dragged myself to the gym. Fell asleep on the bus to Parkway. Wanted to alight halfway and take another bus home. Haha. That was how 'motivated' I was. :D

Went out with Michelle
Met Michelle at 2 at Cineleisure for lunch. Haven met her in ages! And she still look hot! Too bad she ain't 15% or else.. Haha Shermain knows what I mean. So we talked alot about our lip piercings and the effect it had on our moms and friends :) Her mom didn't talk to her for 7 days, mine was 13 days. Oh did I mention that it was my sister who convinced my mom to start talking to me? Love ya Clara :). Then we went to Heerens and she bought a pair of Haivannas slippers. Kept asking me whether it is too plain or not.. Haha girls just can't make up their mind when it comes to shopping!

The weather was scorching hot today and we decided to take bus 14 to Queensway shopping centre cause Michelle wanted to buy hockey shoes. Her friend would be there to help her bargain/choose. Haha. We past by Lime's flea market, walked one round, left cause there was nothing interesting. Couldn't find bus 14's bus stop, and when we finally found it, I was drenched in sweat. Missed the bus, so we had to wait damn fucking long for the next bus 14. Gosh we were like whinners cause we kept whinning about the heat and the slow bus. Then we admired this super beautiful condo in front of us. Glass house.

Shopping 'Spree'
Bought a nike cap for $18 and weight training gloves for $19 at Queensway. Cap because I like to wear cap at the gym cause I hate it when my hair gets drenched in sweat. But I can't possibly wear a trucker cap to work out.. So gotta get a 'Sports' cap. Haha which I think looks gross if I wear it to any place other than the gym.

Dinner
Today I cooked my first TOFU and I am so proud of myself! I didn't know it was so easy- boil water, then throw the tofu in and let it cook for 5 mins! I thought it was a damn complicated process haha. So I had lettuce, a can of tuna light, pineapple and tofu.. Sorta like a salad bowl. Fucking DELICIOUS! Haha. Never knew healthy food could taste so good before :)