Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday-bloody mom

Today.Sunday.

Snacks
I was so bored at home I just craved food. So i cycled to the nearest Econ minimart and bought 3 packs of different kinds of biscuits. Total cal-above 1000cal :S

Fuck this man..I can't take it anymore
I really can't stand her anymore. Its such a torture and I dread seeing or talking to her. She really pissed me off just now. Getting all fiesty just because I ate 5 eggs that she bought and about my daily allowance. Like what the fuck really. Other parents buy their kids stuff- clothes etc, and aren't stingy and all fucked up about their kids eating food that they buy. This pisses me off because I fucking work and save to buy EVERYTHING that I own in my life-my clothes, my com, my bags, my shoes, my haircuts, every fucking thing. I never even ask you for anything since YOUNG. She NEVER bought me toys when I was young, she haven bought me clothing since secondary school.

Do you know how jealous I am of my friends and how generous their parents are to them? Shermain gets cash occasionally from her parents. Me? Fuck it. If I ever get $10 its like a treat. Aretha gets her haircut for $48 paid by her mom. Jan's mom picks her up from school. My fucking dad won't even go to the bus stop to fetch me, what more fetch me from school.

Just because she fucking eats air for her meals doesn't mean I have to eat lousy and cheap food too. "I only spend $2.50 for lunch and $3 for dinner." So?? Thats you. You can survive on that amount, I CAN'T for fuck's sake. I hate you. I fucking hate you. I can't even be bothered about your feelings' anymore. And I know you can't stand the sight of me either. I can't wait to move out. I swear to God I'll fucking kill myself if I don't move out soon. One day.. One day the pressure will break me and I'll leave. I don't need, and have never needed, you nor anyone else in my life.

Money-is that all you care about?