Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday-Bored

Today.Sunday.

What a boring day.
Okie, i swear, I AM BORED AT HOME! I so need to get out of the house and do anything! Ok maybe not anything.. :D

Went for my second Spinning class(ytd was the first). Today's instructor is Phyllis. Not as fun as yesterday's instructor called Ram. Ram is like so.. FUNNY! He'll go like "hut,hut,hut,hut... Oneeeeee, Twooooo" kinda stuff in a super deep and funny voice. Which makes the class damn enjoyable. Phyllis is more quiet. She is not as animated as Ram. Oh, and did i mention that my ASS is HURTING? I think the bicycle seat is too small for my big ARSE. :S

example of a spinning class

So i was supposed to meet Shermain and Geral after my gym. Went home first to bathe and get money. Had to quietly walked around the house because my mom was at home and i didn't want to have any confrontation (like what the heck(?) i hafta sneak around my own house). Den Main called me (shit the ringtone was so loud!) and told me dun need to come out already. Was kinda happy cos' I was feeling lazy to go out, yet quite sian cos' that means i hafta stay at home and rot! So i waited for mom to go to work, to have the house to myself. Now i don't hafta sneak around like a thief.

Fuck Aaron
I'm feeling so pissed with Aaron. Who the hell does he think he is to judge Main. He is honestly such a SQUARE. "I don't want to see it next week". WTF?

Main, honestly I think we should stick 10,000 piercing needles into his body.

School starts tomorrow
Oh my god, school starts TOMORROW. And I thought it starts on Tuesday. Damn! I am so not looking forward to school. Well, on the bright side, hopefully there are some eye-candies in my class.. better still, 15%. Haha, right Main? Well well well..