Sunday, October 15, 2006

sunday- slack at home

Today.Sunday.

Zzzz...
Stayed at home the whole day today. Did not go to the gym cause Sunday is my rest day. Was so bored at home that I ended up eating eating my Iko Oat biscuits due to boredom. Thats bad, cause that is emotional eating. I should like slice my mouth off or something. Surf the net, played my guitar, read newspapers.. The worse part was having no new book to read cause I just finished reading a new book. Yawn..

Today I made my delicious Chrystabelle's Tuna Tofu Pineapple Salad! Half a can of tuna, lettuce, tofu, pineapples and 2 egg whites.. I love this stuff! Oh and I had Miso soup with seaweed.. Ooo la la.. :D



No school tomorrow. Fantastic. Going to the gym, then I'll go down to Bras Basah to buy more books to read. Can't live without a storybook.