Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thurday- Orientation workout

Today.Thursday.

Went to school early
Decided to go to school early so that I can complete and print my MIS case 4, because I had to go to Parkway for an appointment with Liz.

Reached school, found my SF clan crowded around a computer. Walked in, and they started shouting, "Check timetable! Schedule is out!" I panicked, and quickly rushed to my computer.

Shit, I have Sourcing & Costing from Mon-Fri 3-6pm, AND Apel 2 on Sat 9-12p.m. SHIT! 6 days of school! Are they trying to kill me?!?! And this screws up my plan to work.. So now only December, February and April is my holiday. However, I am going to try to drop my Brand Building subject which is scheduled for March. If I manage to drop it, my hols will be from Feb to May! Holy Screaming Insanity!

Liz
Met Liz at 2p.m. Basically, it was just to show her my Weight Training book that I bought so that she can clarify exercises that I am not sure about- the technique and stuff. Corrected my lateral raise alignment. Saw Keith, and Liz said he didn't look too happy when he saw us talking. Muz be thinking that Liz is stealing his potential 'client'. We talked alot, and the next thing I knew it was 4.20pm! I was supposed to be in school at 3pm for MIS! So I told her I gotta rush off and quickly changed and left.

Took bus 15 to school. Around East Coast area, just had this gut feeling to call Jan. And when I called her, I found out class ended already! At 4.30pm?!?! Haha wah lao when I never go school Paige end so early.. SUCKER! Quickly alighted. Then I decided to go back to the gym since I was so free. Called Liz, asked her whether she was free to do the Orientation Workout with me at 5pm. Basically, the Orientation Workout is complimentary to new members- Introduces the machines/equipment. It is part of the 5 free Personal Training sessions.

Orientation Workout
Liz concentrated on equipments that would improve my back because I have a DAMN WEAK BACK. I admit I concentrate too much on my arms.. Cause the biceps, triceps, anterior deltoids, middle deltoids and posterior deltoids are the most 'visible' and 'attractive' muscles.. So if I wanna show off.. Haha. Who will flex the Lats(side back muscles) rite.. :P

I also have weak hamstrings and quads. Plus my weak back, my back often suffers from back pain. Hence Liz told me to stop neglecting my back and legs.

Oats
Liz told me to try Oats. Honestly I hate Oats because mom used to forced me to eat when I was young. But since Liz says so, I will TRY to incoporate it into my 5 meals as 1 of my meals. TRY. Haha but if I can learn to eat vegetables, I can definitely learn to eat Oats. So it will be Oats with 3 or 4 egg whites and some banana/honeydew. :) Turining into a health nut. Haha.

Flab to Fit Journey
Weigh-in today- I am 54.6kg! And my fat percentage has dropped from 29.1% to 26.3% in 15 days! Congratulate me! -Pure Hard Work and Strict Diet-