Friday, October 13, 2006

Thursday- Met Shermain/Diet Spoiled

Today.Thursday.

Weird Dream
Had 2 damn weird dream last night. First I dreamt that my mom wanted us to go on a holiday to Msia for 1 month and I only found out 1 day before the departure day. The weird thing was instead of feeling the usual 'highs' of going to Msia for holiday, I was feeling panicky because I was thinking OMG I am gonna waste 1 month of my Gym Membership! Then the rest of the dream was about trying to call Planet to 'freeze' my membership. Even in my dreams I cannot run away from the gym -_-"

Second dream was even weirder. I dream that Ang X.Y pierced her lips and was wearing super emo clothes! When I woke up I immediately sms her about the dream haha. Of all people to dream about lip piercing, I dream about Ang. She is the LAST person to do that :D

School.
Didn't go for Director's Meeting because it was so early in the morning (9am). Skipped culture class too. Only went for MIS because I had to submit my work. Skipping school tomorrow too to go out with Fish haha.

Cycling at East Coast
After school, went home to take bike, then cycled all the way to East Coast Park to find Shermain. Reached East Coast's arcade, hung around there till 8pm, then went cycling for an hour with Shermain and her friends- 3 bungs (Kaeson, Kraven and Cain), 1 femme (W.Z) and 1 straight (J.M). I was joking that the arcade is Crooked Land. Felt quite bored at the arcade.. Not quite an arcade person haha xcept House Of The Dead!



Shermain and Cain 'dancing' the Para Para dance revolution. More like 'hand wavings' :D

Bad Intake Of Food Today!
Today's food log is bad. Everything was good until I reached school and Jan had this packet of biscuits. Ate quite a number.. Felt so guilty. Then dinner was Chicken Foldover from McDonalds w/o Mayo, which was calorie-wise alright (Approx 300cals). But after cycling me and Shermain (Shin) had Gelare. This TOTALLY killed my day's 1200 cal limit. Had trutti fruitti waffle (the least evil amongst the EVILS), and I did not add ice cream even though i badly wanted to eat cream having not eaten it for many months. Ice cream would make a bad supper even worse.

Tomorrow's Workout Plan
So I have planned for tomorrow's workout. 1st session will be 1 hr on treadmill (constant speed), 1 hr on eclip.trainer, 30mins of interval cardio training. 2nd session (after I meet Jing Yu for Sakae's sinful dinner) will be weights, then 1 hr of Body Combat. Yeah that should be all.


Gelare's Trutti Frutti Waffle. $7.20! Fucking Expensive!



Twinie Shermain 'Shin'


The 'Lip Piercers' twinies

I Am A Trucker Shit :P