Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday- Hari Raya/Vivocity with Aretha

Today.Tuesday.

Hari Raya, Public Holiday
Great finally a holiday. Phew. Went to gym at 10am to 12p.m.


*Taken yesterday in dad's car on the way to school.

Vivocity With Aretha
Went out with Aretha to Vivocity to check out this new shopping mall. My gosh, the place is effing crowded! Kinda felt like KL's megamall. And its HUGE. To cover 1 floor is like covering the whole of Tampines Mall. I hate crowds honestly. Didn't think it would be THIS crowded. Forgot to snap some pictures of the crowd to give you an idea of how pack it is.. shucks.

Among the crowd, had an eye contact with this person. Like.. chemistry. Kept looking at each other in a captivated way, kinda like in the movies, as we walked past each other. Aww. Unfortunately, I can't remember how she looks like now. But I can remember that she is kinda pretty.

Lots of retail outlets, but nothing special. Even Gap is like BORING. The clothes are like.. Fox? Nuthing great. Trust me, I am a Fashion Student.

Food-wise, they had this cafe with a funny name: WHITE DOG CAFE. Me and Aretha walked past it probably like.. 5 times? Haha, we were there for a few hours. And there is this new cafe yet to be opened, called Boosters. And there was an Ad outside that said, "Looking for BOOSTIES".. They actually call their staffs BOOSTIES. Sounds so.. WRONG. Like so raunchy.

Vivocity is nothing special, except for the fact that it is huge. I'll probably come back when the initial excitement sizzles out and there is a lesser crowd.

Eating all the crap today
Had 3 Subway cookies at Harbourfront Centre. Ah.. couldn't resist. Haven had Subway cookies in ages. Wanted more. Haha. When Aretha bought New Zealand Ice Cream, I wanted to eat that too. Aww shucks.

Had Sakae Sushi dinner. Had to queue so long just to get in. No buffet, so had to 'limit' and 'choose wisely'. So I only had 5 plates, as compared to my normal 20 plates. No kick sia 5 plates.


My hair looks gross now. That's why I wear a cap to school. Ain't got money to cut my hair shucks.


This machine is used to make the rice. Interesting. I always thought they used their hands to roll the rice.


Candy Empire- bought a small box of Starburst jellybeans. Delicious. One of the best jellybeans I've ever eaten. $2.40. Because the more I ate, the more guilty I felt, I only ate 1/4 of the box and Aretha ate some and the rest I threw it away. Calories, calories, calories.. Aww..



I can finally fit into this pair of jeans!
I am finally able to wear this Giodarno jeans. Haven been able to wear since eternity. Being able to fit into it and zip it up was one of my goals when I started working out. And now I am able to do so! I used to be so small I couldn't even pull it up my fat legs, what more to button it across my fat waist.