Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday- nice trainers/tough sch

Today.Tuesday.

Flab To Fit Journey
I am.. 55kg! Dropped another 0.5kg. I hope the next time I 'weigh-in', it will be 54.5kg. People, stone me if I don't reach that weight. I am SUPPOSED to lose 0.5kg every week. But you know lah my mouth sometimes have a brain of its own..

Morning Cycle
The 'Kiasu-ism' of me was displayed. Last week I could not attend the 9a.m Spinning class as it was full. Hence today I decided to be DAMN EARLY. Registration opens at 8.30a.m, but I decided to go at 8a.m. So when I reached Planet, there was so queue yet, and I just sat at the lounge area. By 8.15a.m, the queue started. By 8.20a.m IT WAS FULL. Well, I was glad that I was the SECOND in line :)

Gosh, another sissy instructor. By the first 15mins, my quads were screaming for a rest. You just wouldn't believe what kinda hell my legs went through early in the morning. I SOOOO wanted to give up at the half hour mark. But that would be too pai seh wouldn't it? I'm the youngest, everyone else are tai tais and aunties.. how can I lose to them? So I psyche myself to push pass the pain barrier.

By the end of the class, as I came off the bike, I almost collapsed on the floor, because my legs had NO MORE STRENGTH. No joke people. This is the first time my legs gone 'cold turkey' after a spinning class. As gay as he is, Martin (instructor) sure is a slave-driver.

End of Culture lectures
Today is the last Culture lecture. Our final major assignment is supposed to be a group project. Selina, my fellow ADMer, was supposed to be like a group with me. We agreed on our first lecture. But she told me that "erm sorry my group is full already". Well, its okie, I prefer to do individual work anyway. But fuck you really, because if Devin didn't allow me to do individual work, I would be so dead. You are as bad as Phoebe.

I hate Merchandising Information System (MIS)
I swear to God, I can't wait for MIS to end. Had to submit Case 3 today, have to submit Case 4 TOMORROW. Can you believe this.. OMFG! Totally don't catch an balls for Case 4, so I slipped off frm school at 4.30ish p.m and went to the gym instead. More productive. Tomorrow go school then copy someone's work. Heck care already. :) Anyway I was so bored during MIS that I took some fun pics.


I kept calling her name and when she turned around I got this best picture of Jan ever. Haha.


Shot of my lecturer Paige's butt

My current favourite 'SIN'. Some of my friends don't like the taste though. :(

Liz
Liz is the nicest personal trainer ever! After talking, she actually gave me advices on how to improve, and actually offered to do goal-setting and gym-orientation on thursday! Its not even her business.. I mean, she is not even getting paid for all these! But she is so nice! And she is so easy to talk to. My gawd, at least she understands the money issue for students like me.. Unlike Keith, who probably only cares about earning my money. Hmph.. And the best thing is that Liz actually trains people at Gallery Hotel's gym 360, which is also the place of trainers like Joan Liew and Sue! Both my idols! Now all I can think of is to find a job so that I can afford to have sessions under these 3 ladies! Fantastica~

*Joan Liew's picture can be viewed at my earlier post probably a few days ago.
*Sue is the Body Combat instructor I was talking about in an earlier post. The muscular one.

Did 30mins weights on my shoulders and triceps. Then I went for Sophia's 6.30pm Body Combat class.

Job Issues
I am trying to find a job. But because of my lip piercing I don't think there are many jobs available for me. Is it worth the sacrifice? That's whats on my mind now.. Anyone knows any jobs/places that will confirm hire me? TAG ME!