Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday- Woke up early to cycle but class full!

Today.Tuesday.

Woke up early
I woke up at 7.15a.m because I wanted to attend the 9a.m cycling class. Reached there at 8.30a.m, there was already a long queue even though registration opens only 30mins prior to class! I was worried there will not be enough spaces.. true enough me and the lady in front of me didn't get our slots cause it was full! So damn irritating! Woke up so early then it was all in vain. Luckily today is my work out day for chest, shoulders, deltoids and triceps so I decided to do my weights since I was already there.

Went to school late..again
After workout I went home.. ate a can of tuna for protein. Then my lunch 2 hours later. By the time I left home, it was 12.15p.m. Haha class started at 12p.m. As usual, I am the latest student.

Left the lecture hall when our lecturer started playing this tape. After 45mins of break (haha SLACKER), I decided to go back. Then I met Jo, this bung I knew from Coral last time, outside my lecture hall. Her friend next to her started talking to me about the culture class, then I realised that she was in my culture class. Haha sorry dude I don't actually notice who is in my class.

So the girl asked me why am I always late for class, and I said because I don't give a shit about culture & expression. She also said that she saw me falling asleep durng lecture and nudge her friend to look. I was like.. WHAT.. you even saw me sleeping? Asked me whether I know her name, and I said how would I know I ain't psychic I can't read your mind. So she said I'm Sarah, and I replied I'm Chris. Then she said yeah I know your name cause on the first day our lecturer called out my name and he kept saying "Chris? Erm.. Chrystabelle?" to mark attendance. Like that she also remmbered.. steady lah she.


Body Combat Class
Went back to the gym for Body Combat after MIS class. I am like the only responsive one in the class? I think I must have thick skin because no one shouted except me. But its okie, because it makes my workout more enjoyable. I don't care what people think of me, because I am stronger and fitter than most of them in the class HAHA.

NAS
Before Body Combat, I talked to Keith cause he was hanging outside the Body Combat studio. Then I saw this malay/indian(?) trainer working out. Haha and he actually started talking to me when he saw me laughing about his tee, which read "WILL FLEX FOR FOOD"! Haha damn joker lah he. And he is damn a funny guy. His name is NS (pronounced as NAS). Haha. Started asking me like am I new, what are my goals and stuff.. Then as usual the sales pitch "if you have anything to ask can come and find me". Haha common words to sell personal training. But honestly, I would prefer him as my personal trainer than Keith. Cos Keith is more serious? But I'll feel like a traitor sia to Keith..