Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday-Job interviews

Today.Wednesday.

Job Hunt
Went to Ajisen at Parkway to apply for job. But I felt so weird there because EVERYONE spoke chinese and looked so cheena I didn't think I would survived working there. Felt like running out. Luckily the manager told me that my school schedule is an obstruction, hence I won't get the job. THANK GOD. Haha.

Headed down to Cafe Cartel at Tampines Mall. Clarissa told me that they pay $5 an hour and their timing is quite flexible (she used to work there), hence I decided to try it out. Haha when I got there, they had this paper pasted outside that said that they were "looking for crew". Divine Intervention? Haha.

Anyway I think I MIGHT get the job there cause they need people urgently for morning shift and I CAN work morning shift. So advantage #1. Haha. The manager is this bung (even the counter staff is a bung. What is this, Cartel Crk?) called Jake Zheng. I purposely wore plastic ear sticks for my earholes and plastic stud for my lip, but WTH Jake Zheng has ALOT of piercings, including lip too. Except she don't put the ball bearing. She said she'll call me in 1 weeks time. If after 1 week there is no call, then I can look for another job. God-of Jobs, please give me this job!

Spinning Class
The rain was so heavy at 6.30pm I kinda felt quite drained to go for spinning class. But well I'm a gym addict so I need my dose of exercise today. The replacement instructor, Shirlyn, commented that she likes my arms. Well Shirlyn, my cutting isn't there yet. Just more cut than yours haha! The sheer joy of having a nicer cut than others. Its not about looking like a guy. I just love having muscles. Its tons of hard work and dedication. Especially for ladies. But many people just don't like it and they don't understand why I want this kinda look. But who cares I never live to please people.

Maybe not as muscular as her, but definitely getting cuttings like this is a goal of mine.