Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday-Supplements Arrived

Today.Friday.

Supplements
My supplements arrived this morning [finally yay!]. Ordered a 5LB protein whey, a bottle of CLA and a bottle of Hydroxycut. Got 4 free samples of creatine and protein whey and some other stuff that I am not sure what is it for. And I got a free mixer [a mixer is used to mix the protein powder with water]. Cost me $118 in total cause' I am a member phew.

Now my HUGE bottle of protein whey is sitting in my room. If my mom sees this she'll probably freak out and then interrogate me about the cost, the uses and everything else under the tuscan sun.



I have yet to try my new Champion Nutrition 5lb protein whey. But I tried a free sample of Elite protein whey chocolate flavour, and my oh my is sure helluva delicious! Haha so instead of drinking sweet stuff now I can just drink a healthy protein shake! Of course, one cannot consume too much protein shakes a day (1-2 times a day is enough) because too much protein in your body leads to kidney failure.

Oh and did I mention my new Champions Nutrition protein whey is Cookies & Cream flavour? :D



To the new me cheers!