Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday- work 2 shifts

Today.Monday.

Work 2 shifts
Today I worked 2 shifts-10.30am to 3pm and 6pm to 10pm. Morning shift quite jialat. Cause first time gotta set up everything alone, so totally screwed up. By 11.30am shop open, I still haven finish setting up. But the good part is that Monday lunch not much crowd. Night shift is quite busy. Got this new part-timer, quite cute. Haha. My oh my.

Rushed off to gym
After my first shift, I quickly rushed down to Parkway to do my weights. Did a quick 45mins weight training. Checked my weight. Oh dear, I put on 1.2kg! I am 55.8kg! Freaked out to Liz about it, se said maybe its muscles, I said nono its because I have been snacking these few days. She said if thats the case then its scary cause you put on weight fast! OH NO!

This week's schedule
Tomorrow ,Thursday and Friday 10.30 to 3pm. Saturday 5-10pm. Sunday 6-12.30am. Not sure whether I wanna work Sunday closing shift leh.. So not worth it. They only pay till 11.30pm.