Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Monday

Today.Monday.

Work
Today I worked from 6-11pm. Today best lah, 11pm sharp can go cause' my new colleague helped me so my closing workload was lessen by 50%.

SF clan celebrated Jan's and Estee's birthday at Cartel. But I had to work and serve them while they enjoyed and ate and took pictures. Damn. So sorry Jan and Estee, my schedule so cock-up.. Feel so bad.

Grilled Chicken with brocolli and Carrots
My masterpiece.



Clara's friends found out about my blog
My sis' frens, Jane and Phoebe, found out about my blog and told Clara about what I wrote about my parents and Clara told my mom. So my mom called me and told me to remove it. Cause' she didn't want anyone to know about it. Fuck now my mom knows I have a blog. I hope she will never find out the address of it, cause' there are things in my life I just don't want her to know about.

And why are all these young kids reading my blog? Like how the hell did they get my blog address? Shit.