Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday-Its all fated

Work
Worked from 8am-2pm, 5pm to 9pm today. One of my colleague is so adorable. Aww.. Haha. I smile like an idiot just by looking at this person.

Everything is fated
Fang smsed me at 3pm said got vacancy for the camp to Msia but I didn't reply her cause my phone was in my bag. When I did reply her at 10pm, she said too late the space was given to someone else. I felt so pissed, like a 'so near yet so far' kinda feeling. Maybe god doesn't want me there. Well whatever. Too pissed to think straight.

All the shit in the world
Things are so crapped up now. News about my family have been spreading around, and it made my grandma so sad that she cried last night, my sister told me. I am so pissed at whoever this person is. My sister said my grandma told her that it was an Aunty Elsie who told my aunt. These people, have they no life? Don't they know the damage they are doing to my family? And fuck it, its still spreading as I am typing. I am so pissed I can just kill those bigots, and I mean it.

-harsh life and nothing worth living for-