Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday-cartel voucher

Today.Friday.

Morning run
Woke up at 7.15am to run with my dad from our house to East Coast and back. Calves started to hurt after just 5 mins of run, and throughout the 45mins run. Gotta start weight trainings for my calves and shin. Too weak man.. Shit.

Anybody wanna join me for runs at East Coast? Looking for running buddy/buddies :)

Cartel Vouchers
Received $60 Cafe Cartel vouchers today. Actually it was $200 shared between me and 2 other staffs. Customer wrote in compliment letter about us.

Not that I am damn excited or anything, since I won't eat most of Cartel's food.. All fried, oily, fattening.. So probaby gonna eat $60 of salads and a few waffles. Retarded. If not maybe I should just sell the vouchers at a discounted price.. Haha. Cash is always THE king.