Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday-part 2

Later in the day...

Went Cartel with Shermain
Met up with Shermain to eat at PS' Cafe Cartel. We concluded that Cartel's waffle is nicer than Gelare's, though not as crispy.

Felt cheeky today, so made fun of this waitress. "May I clear your plate?". "Can I say no? -cheeky smile-". "Haha actually you can". And when she left the table, me and Shermain burst out laughing. Till Main said that my face was damn red.

I am NOT hitting on her. Hope she don't think that I am hitting on her -gosh-. Not my type anyway.

Sad case, why are PS Cartel's waitresses not pretty? And even the customers today also the same sad case.. -_-"

Used my Cartel voucher in replace of Shermain's $30. So sort of 'earned' $30 if you think about it.. Now left with $20 voucher. So.. 2 more Nicoise Salads?