Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday-PT

Today.Friday.

Mess at Cartel
Today's lunch time was CHAOTIC. Our ordering system cocked-up and orders had problem being sent to the kitchen. Everyone's order took damn long to come out, and MANY customers complained, and MANY canceled their orders. Some fucking customers think they are king or something, acting all fiesty and stuff. Like fucked up lah, we staffs are also human also.

Personal Training
Had my first Personal Training(PT) with Aziz today. Paid $399 for 5 sessions :( Haha, but it is damn worth the money in my opinion. The things I can get to learn is priceless. Chose Aziz as my Personal Trainer instead of Liz, because I wanted a bodybuilder's perspective of training and working out.

Today Aziz covered legs, biceps, and abs. I really hate working the abs, I swear to God. Aziz told me that bodybuilders train differently from other people. They 'concentrate' at the peak point for a few seconds, to let the blood rush and pump. At the end of the session, had a brief massage and stretching. Just had to sit there and let Aziz do all the work for me. Haha. Muscles aching now as I type sia.. Sore.

Conclusion, the $399 was well-spent. Next Tuesday will be my second session. Covering Chest and Triceps. Yay.

Giodarno Sale
Yesterday Giodarno's sale was 30% storewide. Today is 40%! Haha hey Fishy Poon don't feel so sad yeah :P Bought a pullover and a pair of berms for only $41.