Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday-Supplements

Today.Friday.

Another batch of supplements
Today my order of Glutamine and Creatine came. There goes my remaining $150 of my pay. So this month's pay went entirely to my quest for bodybuilding- Personal Training and Supplements.

I still need to buy another 2 more Casein Protein shakes, 1 more Whey Protein shake, 1 bottle of multi-vitamins and 1 bottle of Glucosamine. Another $230. MONEY!!!!!!

Bodybuilding changed my life. I don't drink except during festive periods, and I stopped thinking about smoking. I don't waste precious time at clubs, but rather be at the gym. I am health-conscious.. make that VERY health-conscious.

So this is one of the major highlights/turning point of 2006 for me.

Work
I REALLY wanna quit my job. I am getting bored and once school starts, I am worried I won't have the time to go to the gym (who cares about the studying part).

But I need the money to supplement my interest in bodybuilding.

Which for your information ISN'T cheap at all.