Monday, December 25, 2006

Monday-Christmas!

Today.Monday.

Christmas!!!!!
Went to church, looking forward to singing christmas songs (like, thats the whole purpose of a christmas service right? More songs and NO sermons..), but what the fuck when I reached there it was sermon time (like i was only 15mins late) and the sermon was like the SERMON OF THE YEAR. So freaking long. In the end, they ended the service WITHOUT singing christmas songs.

Fucked. Waste my time going down and waste my cab fare.

Anyway, I felt awkward. Like everyone was like treating me SUPER NICE and DELICATE.. Retarded, so fake lah.

Went to my nanny's house after service. Received $200 cash gift ($100 for my bday- which is in January :D ). My god-uncle opened Absout Vodka rapsberry and kept making me drink. Felt damn tipsy lah. Haha, free flow of vodka, can only get it twice a year- Christmas, and Chinese New Year.

Merry Christmas Everyone.
Merry Christmas Jing Yu, for the fun and laughter and heartpain we shared.
Merry Christmas Shermain, for being the best twinie on earth.
Merry Christmas Esther, for buying cigs from me and accompanying me to bookshop.