Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday.Last day of 2006

Today.Sunday.

Last day of 2006
Today is the LAST day of 2006. Like.. OMG time flies faster than Superman.

Reflections on 2006
I love reflections. Makes me recall the good and the bad times of 2006.

1) I FINALLY lost weight

TO

Every year I'll tell myself I wanna lose weight. 2006 is THE year I stopped talking about it and did it! :)

2) I discovered bodybuilding

3) I left church

All said and done, I still believe in my faith. I just can't comprehend and accept the many 'laws' and 'rules' and 'reasonings'. And many so-called 'leaders' and christians irk me because of their double standards. -pissing hell mad-

4) I completed 10km Standard Chartered Marathon

Another highlight of 2006 for me. Never in the past had I thought that I can actually run 10km WITHOUT stopping.

5) Clubbing

Legal age finally. But its only fun when you go with certain people. Still, I prefer spending time at the gym :)