Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday-Zouk mambo, fish, family

Today.Thursday.

To J.
Guess I was shocked (didn't expect it!) when you dropped me that bombshell. Just know that I understand what you are feeling, and I am always there for you. No matter how long-winded you get haha. ALWAYS.

Met up with fishy
Last night met up with fishy poon. As usual, COFFEE BEAN. Thats like our hangout place everytime we meet at Parkway. Either coffee bean or sakae sushi. Haha. According to fish, I have damn thick skin. Cause there was this box of free cake samples and I took alot. Haha. Free wad.. Free of cos' take lah. Duh.


The free samples are surrounding my low-fat orange muffin





Mambo at Zouk
Shermain asked me to accompany her to Mambo cos she didn't wanna feel left out. So went lor anyway she offered to pay $15 cab fare home. Haha.

Kinda felt awkward thruout the night, cos everyone knew everyone, except me and Shermain. Then again Shermain already knew Nique and Cheryl so I was actually the only 'stranger'. And worse was I don't smoke and I don't drink now (calories my dear.. calories), Cheryl was like "you don't drink, don't smoke, then wad u doing here?"..

Haiz, you can actually enjoy life without harming your body you know.. like EXERCISE and the all-natural HIGH after pumping weights. Haha. Anyway I don't care what people think about me. I rather be lean and muscular than fat and popular. Haha.

And the funny thing was, I met this bung who was kinda.. sissy? Me and Shermain were really amused by her. REALLY AMUSED.

Shopping with mom and sis tonight
Went shopping with mom and sis at Orchard. Today is my 'cheat' day so I ate whatever I wanted. So we went to Vila'ge at Heerens. I ate: Rosti with cheese sausage (usually I don't eat carbs at night and definitely no processed meat); Potato wedges (haven had fried stuff in a LONG time); Tiramisu cake (haven eaten a cake since June!) and double scoop ice-cream of Tiramisu and Caramel flavour (same, haven eaten ice-cream since June). Haha. Nice meal. You really enjoy something you rarely eat. It sorta taste nicer.

Mom had $200 Tangs voucher. So she bought me Fcuk tshirt, herself a pair of shoes and a converse bag for Clara. My T-shirt says 'Cool as Fcuk'. I wanted the 'Hot as Fcuk' but my mom was sorta hinting I take the Cool word instead of the Hot word. What the fuck. Haha. I am in love with FCUK stuff, especially the Jeans! OMG!