Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tuesday- Ikea wif JY

Today.Tuesday.

Cheapskate Bras Basah
Lugged tons of old magazines like Lime, Teens and Teenage and some fashion magazines and a few books to Knowledge Book Centre at Bras Basah to sell. Guess what, they only paid $5 for everything(they rejected the lime, teens and teenage magazines).. ASSHOLE SHOP! Only paid 40cents per mag..

Hair Cut at Parkway's Supercut
Had my hair cut for $26 at Supercut. No choice, hair growing too long at the back to spike and the top was like a tush of grass. Dead grass.

Jing Yu said my new hair made me look bald!!!!!!



Gym Rat
So what does Chris do on her off day?

Spend 2 hours at the gym!

Did some serious work for my back, biceps, quads and calves. Because today the gym was like empty at 2pm, and I didn't hafta rush for anything, I was able to really concentrate on doing a few exercises for the different parts.

Weight training gives me a natural 'high'.. Then I did a mere 20mins of cardio on the Elliptical Trainer. I hate doing cardio alone. Its so boring. I should buy a portable DVD player so that I can run and watch dvd at the same time.. Hmm.. Good idea!

Ikea
Met Jing Yu to go to Tampines Ikea.

Trying out the $199 sofa bed

Jing Yu is the kind snake; I am the evil snake

Notice my snake 'biting' the woman! Wasn't a planned shot!

One of the reason why you should ALWAYS wash your new soft toy

Frog prince



Stuffing my finger up the goat's ass!

Then we went to Cafe Cartel to eat waffle and drink.