Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday-Shock

Today.Friday.

Coming Out? No way.. Not yet
Last night mom, sis and I were talking in my room. Suddenly very randomly, mom asked me whether I was a lesbian, whether I like girls, whether I ever like boys etc..

Of course I wanted to shout, "duh can't you tell?". But I didn't wana break her heart. So I said no lah I'm straight I just like looking this way, and randomly thought of a boy from church that I could use as my shield. So i just gave her what she wanted to her:

"No I am straight".

And she started saying like there are times she will get worried, bt she always assure herself that her daughter is normal.

Normal?

You mean just because of who I love, I become abnormal?

Like that day in Life! newspaper, she read about Maia Lee being bisexual. And mom made a big woohaa over it, like saying how disgusting, how this, how that..

I am not ready to tell her the truth.. yet. 'Mommy E' told me to be really sure of my orientation and the consequences before coming out to my mom. 'Mommy E' is right.

Last night's incident really freaked me out.