Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday- fondue gal

Today.Thursday.

Fondue girl
OMG damn, damn embarrasing.. Was out with Shermain, walking around Carrefour at Plaza Sing. Saw this chocolate fondue machine, and we went goo goo ga ga over it. I bent over, closed my eyes, and took in the nice smell of the chocolate.

When I opened my eyes, I saw this pretty sales gal.

AGRR!!!!!

Me and Shermain burst out laughing and quickly walked away. I laughed because it was so embarrasing (can you imagine..) and I think Shermain laughed because I must have looked retarded.

Haha Main said my face was damn red.

Then we sat at the Bra******* Store (I can't remember the full name hence the '***'s).

Saw the fondue girl carrying the fondue machine out.

OMG my face became red again and we started laughing. She probably thought we were idiots or something :S

And there were two girls behind her, prolly her colleagues. One said, "Oh the fondue girl (as in refering to me). No, should be fondue boy -giggles-"

Oh man this is SOOOOO embarrasing.

Moral of the story: Never, EVER, do something that might make you look stupid, cause you never know who you might meet.

If you, the fondue girl, are reading this, know that I am actually not that retarded normally. Shermain's brain germs infected my brain.