Tuesday, February 27, 2007

tues- failed sip interview

Today.Tuesday.

Failed SIP interview
In such a PISSING mood now.


Wasted my time travelling down to Braddell. Only to hear the guy say at the end of the interview that the company wants someone who is proficient in Adobe Indesign, whereas I was more Photoshop and Illustrator.


Idiots should have told the school what they wanted initially.

Met up with JY at Toa Payoh, but we eventually took bus 143 down to Orchard. And I found out where to see pretty ladies--> Orchard Tangs cosmetic level.

At Toa Payoh interchange, we saw this..




A Mr Bean cardboard.


And I had to do this..




And this..




I know I look retarded.. BUT I JUST HAD TO TAKE PICTURE WITH MR BEAN!


Now I hafta look for another SIP company ASAP before my arse gets fried.