Thursday, February 01, 2007

wed-table 30!

Today.Wednesday.

SIP posting out!
So, I gotta go for interview at a magazine design company. Job scope as assistant to Art Director, doing layout design.

Sounds cool.

But wtf has it gotta do with fashion?

Still..

It sounds fucking cool.

The only shitty thing: It is in Toa Payoh..

Some of my friends damn unlucky. Kena Giodarno and Dano and Bodynits as merchandisers and designers.

Yet some got Club 21. All luck lah. No, I should say, all down to Paige :) Cause she decides who goes where.

For someone who is perpetually 1 hr late for her class everyday, I AM DAMN LUCKY MAYBE IT'S MY CHARM HA!

Portfolio not done, right now in the process of committing suicide cause' I threw most of my work away.

Table 30 smoking hot!!
I love working at Cartel! OMG! At first at 6+pm I was like, damn I think today will be a lousy day lah no hotties AT ALL. Then came this group of.. OMG -drool-.. and sat at table 30.

"Hi. Curry Mayo please"

"Oh hi, more curry mayo please"

Sure darlings. For being so hot, you have the honour of asking multiple favours without me feeling frustrated :)

TABLE 30 IS SACRED NOW

Think I am gonna quit soon. Internship in April, so can't work for 2 months. After internship is my final year major project.

We'll see how it goes.