Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sat-wed clubbing

Today.Saturday.

WEDNESDAY LADIES NITE
Received an sms from Andrea on Tuesday. Whole group of us to meet at The Cannary.

Cool. Damn excited.

Had dinner with Jan at TM Cafe Cartel. Why Cartel? Because where else to find better service than the place you work at right? Will post the pics later when Jan sends them to me.

We (me, Jan and Ellie) took the train down to Clarke Quay to meet Andrea, Emily, and our lecturer Clarissa Trudi (helluva cool lady lah a mother who clubs!).

ELLIE FELL IN FRONT OF EVERYONE AS SHE TRIED TO TAP HER EZLINK CARD AND THE MACHINE SMASHED INTO HER.

And everyone stared and the few of us burst out laughing.

Sorry Ellie, it was so funny I HAD TO type it in bold.

We went to the Clinic, which was helluva stupid cos' only the outside was made to look like a hospital. Inside, it was just a normal club. With a abnormally small dancefloor.

AND JAN KEPT FALLING COS' SHE WAS DRUNK.

First time clubber so she didn't know that you shouldn't drink too fast as it would make you drunk fast.

Only good thing about the Clinic- 5 free housepours for ladies. So free admission plus free drinks--->helluva good deal. So the plan is to drink here, then go club somewhere else :D

Everyone was damn high. My friends (I wouldn't name who) kept puking. Poor things. I didn't puke, but my head was spinning and I felt high. But I had to control myself cos' I had to take care of Jan and make sure she was alrite.

We celebrated Chueen Er's birthday with ice cream cake, chivas and dancing. Happy 19th birthday!

We headed down to MOS.

POLICE RAIDED MOS HALFWAY THRU AKON'S "I WANNA FUCK YOU" SONG.

Totally killed all mood to club, so we decided to go home.

Halfway on the ECP, one of my friends (I wouldn't name her) had to puke. So we had to pull over the cab on the ECP so that she can get off the cab and puke.

Funny girl even suggested that we leave her and just go home.

Hello, we are in the middle of the ECP lah dear.. How the fuck are you gonna find a way back home?

THURSDAY WE CELEBRATED CHUEEN ER'S BDAY
Many of our ADMers friends gathered at the lift foyer and surprised Chueen Er with a celebration party.




Rum cakes





Me and Joh

P.S Pics to be uploaded soon