Sunday, March 25, 2007

sunday-stay over main's hse

Today.Sunday.


Went to meet Shermain and her friend Jacqueline on Friday night.

We had to walk a damn long journey before reaching Jac's house.








Which was kinda like a palace- swimming pool.. basement.. toilet that is larger than my room..


Had a mini jamming session. And lots of cam whoring moments (omg ESTEE I'M BECOMING LIKE YOU!!!).











We left Jac's house ard 1am. Could tell that Jac's mom wasn't very pleased to see her daughter mixing with 'people of negative influence' :)


Stayed over at Shermain's house.

Pig gave me a mattress that was so thin, I had a bad backache the whole day.


-------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>




I have made up my mind already. Once I graduate with a diploma, and find a full time job, I'll move out and rent a room.


I can no longer stand being around her anymore. As much as she is sick and tired of me and my attitude, I also dread coming home.


I just need to carefully plan my finance now.


One more year.. Come next April I'll be a graduate. I'll be 20!


Oh, and anyone wanna rent a place with me together? :)