Friday, March 09, 2007

Thursday-IT fair, fucked up group mates

Today.Thursday.

I HATE my group mates, or more specifically the 2 girls in my group.

I can literally feel steam coming out of my ears.

THEY ARE SO RETARDED LAH! Their English sucks so badly I can't even communicate with them properly.

Jennifer Lopez became Jennifer Lopis -_-"

One kept laughing so loudly I wanted to stuff my socks in her big gap.

Stupid clowns giving me extra wrinkles.

At least when I shouted at one idiot, she finally shut her trap.. for a minute.

AGRR!!!

I can feel their hatred towards me. Its okie cos I hate you both two.

EEEWWWW...

Went to the IT fair today at SUNTEC. Mom wanted to buy computer for sister.

So we bought Acer Desktop and Epson Printer.

Lucky sister won an Ipod Nano in a lucky draw.

I won an ALARM CLOCK -_-"