Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wed-out wif estee n jan

Today.Wednesday.


Went out with Jan and Estee today- Far East, Wisma, Taka..

Skipped George's Brand Building class. Told him I had SIP interview :D


Saw her working at Gap. Haven seen her for many months since we last went to Queenstown shopping centre..


OMG


Drop dead gorgeous. The kind that will make me fall head over heels with..


Unfortunately she's straight :(


She took out her lip piercing too and we bitched about our moms being damn happy about it.

Jan and Estee were drooling at Wentworth Miller's Gap ad. Actually, me too :)



Met my mom at City Hall. Totally freaked out cos' I kept telling Jan and Estee that I might meet my mom in town.


Six sense kinda feeling..


And it was so damn accurate. I think I can be a fortune teller at Bedok Interchange.


Or a 4D guru.