Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sat-last day of work

Today.Saturday.

Last day of work at Cartel. I don't know whether Im gonna come back and work after my SIP.

Hafta see how busy I'm gonna be with my 3rd year stuff..

Bought a slice of cake for Ed, Cheng and the dishwasher guy whom I call "Abang" as in older brother, since I prolly ain't gonna work with them anymore.

Totally shocked when Abang almost teared when I gave him the cake.

Like he didn't expect it at all and was damn touched.

He said he is going back to Sabah, Malaysia in May. So even if I return I won't see him again.

Nice fella despite the fact he likes to make fun of my hair and looks.

"U perempuan or lelaki? HAHAHAHA"

"You ayam lah your hair"

-_-"

Anyway, I found out today that I actually have a generous soul (Shermain please don't faint and get a heart attack)

I ACTUALLY TREATED MY FRIENDS TO SOMETHING THAT COST MONEY!!