Thursday, April 12, 2007

thurs-tired

Today.Thursday.

I am honestly feeling damn tired ever since I started working. 2 cups of coffee ain't enough to keep me awake throughout the day.

And I realised I keep getting hunger pangs despite eating regularly. Might be due to the low calorie intake each meal, or the work. Damn..

Work can be damn challenging at times. Like today, I totally cracked my head(brain) to come up with ideas to do the visual diplay for the tumbleware tables and kitchen appliances tables.

We celebrated Anna's birthday today and my colleagues ordered Oishi Pizza and chicken wings.

I'm so proud of myself. I didn't eat anything despite all the pressuring and the nice aroma of the pizza.

If only they knew how much I wanted to eat the pizza! In the past I could eat a whole pizza at one go! Haven eaten a pizza in.. 7 months man..

I think I am crazy to agree to work at Cartel this saturday.. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING CHRIS?!?!

I am already so bloody tired. I NEED A REST!

Thank God its only ONE saturday. So what the hell lah.