Tuesday, April 03, 2007

tues

Today.Tuesday.

It is another boring day at work for me.

Morning: Followed my supervisor to the ladies department to arrange mannequins. Then just stood around as she adjusted the layout.

Went back to office and continued reading my New Paper and my colleague's Style Magazine.


Lunch for an hour. Was so bored I went to the mens department. I see some nice shirts :)


Afternoon: Continued slacking in the office. Got so bored I decided to walk around John Little. So basically I am being paid to.. shop? Haha.

Then helped out a colleague who is in charge of the household department with the rearrangement of the fixtures layout.

Found out that my lesbian supervisor is A 32 YEAR OLD DIVORCEE!!!!!

OMFG!!!

Has 2 kids even! Oldest 10 years old!!

And I thought only on The L Word that you get to know about lesbians with kids and a past..

-__-"

Anyway this are some pics of my workplace:






Freaky sight of mannequins at my office's balcony





Bored to hell.. Taken during lunch time.






View from my office balcony. View of The Centrepoint and opposite Somerset Station.