Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wed

Today.Wednesday.

Unlike my dear Ed, I ain't crazy about blogging- hence the discontinued entry dates.

Yesterday.

Took leave and went back to school for design school's annual 'GENESIS MEETING'.

Our director is Moses. Moses and Genesis. So biblical. OMFG. Honestly I think Moses is trying to be overcreative to compensate for his lack of creativity. I mean, how can an engineering graduate lead a design school..

We designers function/think differently from engineers (actually, EVERYONE).

Anyway me and my friends left halfway. Oh, did I mentioned that there are so many pretty freshies this year?

-heart flutters-

With that said, I spotted Rahima Rahim of Spore Idol 1.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND HER ATTITUDE.

Really mother-of-a-fucker-act-big bitch man. She is yesterday news, yet acts as if everyone should swoon at her feet and cry out her name.

GOSH.

At the start of the Genesis Meeting, a band started to play. Rahima-the-idiot made some aweful bawling sounds when the lead singer finished singing.

Hello, you got KICKED OUT of idol.. REMEMBER?

But perhaps the most embarrasing thing is the fact that she is taking my course. She is gonna be the joke of the day/year/century.

She already is among my peers. Damn embarrased to be known as her senior.

Diverting to another issue:

I misread my timetable. 1 month holiday instead of 2.

To my disappointment.

Did my adding of subjects yesterday. Realised I am in a precarious situation now because I still need a few more subjects to graduate.

After adding, I have retail design from 6-9pm and JAPANESE from 6-9pm.

I HATE JAPANESE. I am NOT looking forward to it.

Onto the next subject:

ADIDAS & NIKE SALE AT ROBINSONS !!

Bought adidas polo tee, adidas tee and adidas shorts for only $85.50. All new arrival! 30% discount plus staff discount 25%. Total 55% discount!!

I love working at JL. NONO scrape that. I love the staff discounts more :D