Monday, May 14, 2007


Today.Monday.

START OF THE 2ND LAST WEEK OF SIP HOORAY!!!

Although I enjoy working at JL, I do miss having more 'Me' time at the gym and my daily routine.

Holiday.. Sun tan, go for a swim.. a run. More boxing. More training. More shopping.

This morning's training with Rasol wasn't as tough as last Wednesday's.

Last Wednesday I almost blacked out due to exhaustion (and it was only after 20 minutes of intense cardiovascular training).

Today I survived the whole 60mins workout, including my boxing training, with occasional bouts of blackouts.

Arms sore, legs sore.. LUNGS ARE FUCKING SORE!!!

The things people do for health.. TRAINING IN THE FRINGING MORNING BEFORE WORK.

Which made me sweat excessively on the train.

Thank God I sprayed double the amount
of perfume I normally apply.