Sunday, May 27, 2007


Today.Saturday.

Met up with Darran a.k.a dickhead/I.F.D (I fuck dicks) at his workplace. We were going to have dinner before heading down to Play, a gay (and few lesbians) club.

Being pathetically broke, we had to scout around for food.

That idiot tricked me into eating Burger King, claiming student meal only $3.95.

Dickhead didn't realise that student meals only apply on weekdays! And he was too lazy to go anywhere else to eat.

Darran keeps calling me fat.

I'm NOT fat.

Am I really THAT fat?

He really kills my self esteem.

The word is 'gay chubby' lah.

When we went down to Play, we realised it was uber quiet.

WHERE'S EVERYONE?!?!?!

We decided to go back home since Ronald and the guys wouldn't be coming down, and Darran has work tomorrow morning.

P.S there is an upcoming underage lesbian party at Play on the 11th of June @ $18. Sms me if anyone wanna go down.