Friday, June 08, 2007


Today.Friday.


Went Sentosa yesterday with Johanna and Estee. And since when did Sentosa started having MRT-lookalike trains?!?!



Damn I must be really outdated.


The sun was SCORCHING HOT. Like you could literally feel the rays seeping into your skin and slapping it. Even my slippers were burning my feet.


Out came the sunblock and tanning lotion. SPF 15!!!!!




Its is so funny, cos we were acting all Tourisy and stuff. Like speaking gibberish and some Japanese sentences; acting like tourists.

We even took pictures like tourists.

Seriously though, Sentosa is a freaking MANUFACTURED place.


Every plant and tree is neatly arranged.



Welcome to Plastic Land.


When I reached home, I quickly grabbed all my skincare products- lotions, moisturiser, hand cream, butter cream, cleanser- and slapped it on my face and body so that it wouldn't get damaged and as dry as a prune face.


Seriously.